Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Book Review: 1st to Die

Title 1st to Die (The Women's Murder Club)
Author
James Patterson
Rating ****
Tags women's murder club, mystery, series, police procedural

The first I heard of the Women's Murder Club series was through the short-loved TV series, which i really liked. Then I read the 6th book in the series, which was good. So I decided to go back and read the series in order. Patterson hasn't been my favorite author. I got tired of the Alex Cross series. So far, I liked the TV show better than the books, but they are good enough I will read the whole series.

The villian of this piece is a nasty guy, killing couples who have just married. Detective Lindsey Boxer is determined to catch him. She winds up turning for advice to her old friend Claire, the medical examiner, and her new friend, Cindy, a reporter. By the end they also bring in Jill from the D.A.'s office.

Worth reading.


Publication Grand Central Publishing (2005), Paperback, 432 pages
Publication date 2005
ISBN 0446696617 / 9780446696616

No comments: