Saturday, June 21, 2008

Progressive Magnetic Bumper Stickers

And now for the commercial portion of our presentation. I just bought four magnetic bumper stickers from this site, Carry a Big Sticker. The four I got are an Obama 08 (the main reason for ordering), my favorite, "Dissent is the Highest Form of Patriotism" - Howard Zinn, one that says "Coexist" with the letters made of various religious symbols, and one that says "Peace and equality are moral values". My order arrived quickly, was accurate, and in good shape. I really like having magnetic bumper stickers, so that I can rotate them, or take off dated ones with ease. My only problem was that I did not realize my bumper isn't made of metal, so the first two I bought got lost because they fell off. Now I know, thanks to my friend Mark. Thanks, Mark!

No comments: