Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Don't Have to Dream Today

...because I have a White Christmas!  It's amazing and beautiful.  Some of you may wonder why I'm so excited, but I don't remember having a real White Christmas before.  A few with dustings of snow, but there's about 3 inches on the ground.  

I'm at my brother's house in Athens, Alabama, which is about 15 miles south of the Tennessee border. 

i didn't listen to the weather, and had no idea there was a chance of snow.  My sister-in-law came into the den where I was reading and asked if I had looked outside, then drew back the curtains onto that beautiful scene.  The snow was still falling then.  It has stopped now, and melting rapidly, but for a few hours I've felt touched by Grace.... and literally, since the household here includes a cuddly dog named Grace.  :-)

Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate.  May you and yours be blessed in the coming year.

 

Posted via email from reannon's posterous

No comments: